|Posted on May 5, 2014 at 10:00 PM|
There are a few reasons those of you who are thinking of having an event should hire a planner. A planner can save time, stress and act as a go to person for all aspects of the event. These are all just suggestions but in the long run, a planner can save you a lot of time and money.
1. If you are having an event involving over 100 guests
2. If you are having a wedding and the ceremony and reception are in two different locations
3. If you are having an outdoor wedding ceremony and indoor wedding reception
4. If you are planning a destination event
5. If you are planning an event out of town
6. If you are on a budget
7. If you want to save money
8. For a wedding - If you are having a short engagement and need to put an event together quickly
9. If you are too busy
10. If you are planning an event that is incorporating different cultures
I could go into more details about this reasoning but most of it is self explanatory.
Love & Peace